Urban Assembly School For Criminal Justice
If you know someone who is interested in registering at our school for grades 6th, 7th and 8th please have them contact Ms. Jones at AJones@uascriminaljustice.org. For parent tours please contact our parent coordinator Ms. Hinds at AHinds@uascriminaljustice.org to schedule an appointment.
- 20th Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No school).
- 21st to 24th REGENTS week.
- 27th Clerical day (No school for students).
- 10th -14th Middle School Spirit week.
- 13th N.I.A and PTA will be hosting a Friendship Dance from 3:30 to 5:30 PM.
- 17th to 21st Midwinter recess.
Middle School After-school Program
Our school is proud to partner with NIA after-school program. DYCD funded programs are provided FREE of charge. The program meets on regular school days immediately following school dismissal at 3:05 and run until 6:00 p.m.
Program Director Latoya Ifill
(917) 882-1978 (cellphone) or LIfill@uascriminaljustice.org (email).
Our school students Raise $1,625 for St. Jude’s Hospital
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact our school at: 718-438-3893 to request assistance.